The differences of RIA’s performance are valuable, clear and necessary for enhancing insurance regulation in the current dynamic and evolving insurance market.
Unmatched combination of experience and expertise by leadership.
Commitment to efficient, transparent and collaborative delivery of services.
Collaborative, balanced, and non-adversarial approach.
Highly experienced, qualified and trained teams.
Resources and Network
RIA’s team have a strong nationwide network which enables RIA to stay ahead of the curve with insurance regulatory issues, promote consistent regulation, and achieve highly favorable outcomes for insurers. Additionally our strategic partnerships provides a wide area of comprehension expertise such as IT and other respected subject matter experts.
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
- The Insurance Regulatory Examiners Society (IRES) : Board of Directors
- Associate of Insurance Compliance Professionals (AICP) : Board of Directors
- Nation Small Business Association (NSBA) : Leadership Committees
- Society of Actuaries (SOA)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- Broadgreen Solutions – IT and Cyber Security
- Dr. Lawrence Cohen – Pharmacy Expertise
- Dr. Justin Weeks – Psychology
- Wolters Kluwer – Teammate and Insource